Sour Cream Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We got this cookie recipe from Mr. Food's sister, who said she would always get rave reviews when she made these for her bridge club. Now, you can bake up a batch of these made-from-scratch Sour Cream Cookies when you're trying to impress your own gang!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the brown sugar and butter until light and creamy. Add the egg, mixing well.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Alternately add the flour mixture and the sour cream to the butter mixture. Mix well, then stir in the nuts.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray .
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until no imprint is left when cookies are pressed lightly. Immediately remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Low-fat sour cream will work just as well in this cookie recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!