Ginger Snap Snowman Hats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're building a snowman this year and he still needs a hat, you can give him one of these! Our Ginger Snap Snowman Hats are an adorable Christmas cookie recipe we're sure old Frosty would love. The best part? There's no baking involved! When it comes to having a holly-jolly Christmas, these no-bake Ginger Snap Snowman Hats are the way to do it.
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8-ounce) bag ginger snap cookies
- 1 (16-ounce) package marshmallows
- Holiday candies and confectioners' sugar for decoration (optional)
What to Do
- Arrange 24 ginger snap cookies on a wire rack. Place one marshmallow in center of each cookie.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 10 second intervals, stirring occasionally until chocolate is smooth and melted completely.
- Spoon chocolate over marshmallows and cookies to create hat shape (see photo). Refrigerate cookies until chocolate hardens completely.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- Want to add a little extra flair to your Ginger Snap Snowman Hats? You can always decorate them with holiday candies, confectioners' sugar, or both!
- For more cheery Christmas desserts, try our Crockpot Sugared Pecans, our Cranberry Swirl Cake, or our Christmas Crack.
- Plus, be sure to check out our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown for more Christmas cookie goodness!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.