The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Snow Topped Cherry Chocolate Crescents
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Looking for the perfect Christmas cookie to serve with coffee? Our Snow Topped Cherry Chocolate Crescents are the perfect cookie-meets-pastry combo, and they'll go great with your Christmas morning latte! Creamy chocolate with sweet holiday cherries, all wrapped in a warm and flaky pastry: hello holiday cheer!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup hazelnut spread (See Tip)
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries, well drained
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a cutting board, unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles and cut each in half lengthwise to make 16 triangular strips.
- Evenly spread triangles with hazelnut spread and sprinkle with chopped cherries. Starting from wide end, roll up pastry dough and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- The Test Kitchen used Nutella as our "hazelnut spread" in this recipe!
- Looking for more Christmas desserts? Try our Holiday Eggnog Pie, Mrs. Claus' Famous Cupcakes, or our Naked Eggnog Cake!
- This year we're making our Roasted Holiday Prime Rib for Christmas dinner.
- Be sure to check out the rest of the cookies in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donut Bread Pudding
If you thought glazed donuts were good on their own, wait till you use 'em to make our Donut Bread Pudding. This bread pudding is extra-decadent, so you want to make sure the whole gang joins ya for a bite. Not that you'll have to tell 'em. One whiff of this baking in the oven and they'll be lining up for their share!