Winter Wonderland Snack Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're going somewhere enchanting with these Winter Wonderland Snack Cookies! Our easy no-bake cookie recipe is sure to give you a sweet taste of the Christmas spirit; after all, who could resist a festive cookie recipe that's ready in just five minutes? That's less time in the kitchen and more time gathered around the tree with the ones you love.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package vanilla almond bark
- Red or green crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (see Tip)
- Assorted holiday sprinkles and candy
What to Do
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt almond bark 1 minute; stir and continue heating at 15 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Dip each cookie in melted almond bark, coating only the top. Place on baking sheet. Immediately decorate with holiday sprinkles or candies. Repeat until all cookies are coated and decorated. Set aside until almond bark hardens.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make these Winter Wonderland Cookies, the Test Kitchen used mint-flavored and red crème filled Oreos™.
- To checkout more holiday cookies, be sure to check out our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
- For Christmas dinner, we're having a Georgia Peach Glazed Ham, along-side the Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!