We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Almond-Kissed Cupcakes are a breeze to make! They're packed with almond flavor, thanks to an easy vanilla-almond frosting and a sliced almond garnish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 to 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
Make cake mix according to package directions. Add almond extract; mix well. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
Bake according to package directions; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine frosting and almond extract; mix well. Frost cupcakes with almond frosting, and top with sliced almonds.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!