We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy activity to do with the kids. Have 'em decorate these chocolate-frosted yellow cupcakes with colorful candies. Use whatever candies you have on hand, and these will truly be Anytime Cupcakes.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 2 cups candy-coated chocolate candies, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cooled cupcakes. Arrange chocolate candies in the shape of a flower, as shown in photo.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"