Banana Split Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a banana split? Banana Split Cupcakes are sure to put a smile on anyone's face. Banana cupcakes are topped with vanilla frosting, chocolate fudge, banana chips and, of course, we can't forget the cherry on top!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package banana bread muffin mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup hot fudge
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make muffin mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Spread vanilla frosting over each cupcake, drizzle with hot fudge, sprinkle with nuts, and top each with a cherry.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!