Caramel Apple Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy the taste of everybody's favorite caramel apples in this no-fuss form that's a cupcake on a stick. With Caramel Apple Cupcakes there's less mess but still lots of fun!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 cup chopped Granny Smith apple (about 1 large)
- 35 caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 24 wooden craft sticks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in apple. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine caramels and evaporated milk. Stir 4 minutes, or until smooth.
- Spoon caramel mixture over cupcakes; immediately sprinkle with peanuts, pressing in slightly. Insert a wooden stick into center of each cupcake. Store covered in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)