We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A hint of bubbly in the batter and the frosting makes these Champagne Cupcakes truly New Year's Eve-worthy! These sparkly cupcakes are fun, festive, and perfect for any special occasion.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix (See Note)
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons champagne
- 1 tablespoon gold sugar crystals plus extra for garnish
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 20 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, prepare cake mix according to package directions, replacing water with 1 cup champagne. Stir in 1 tablespoon sugar crystals. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and 2 cups confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add 3 tablespoons champagne, the vanilla, and the remaining confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes and decorate with sugar crystals.
- Don't forget! - You will need the ingredients listed on the cake mix package.
- Are these Champagne Cupcakes part of a New Year's Eve menu you're planning? Check out some more ideas!
- Whether you're hosting a New Year's Eve party or attending one, check out these tips to make sure you have a safe and fun time!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 319
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 239mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!