Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna raise some eyebrows? Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes combine everybody's favorites into a cheesecake-filled chocolate cake. There's nothing better!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin pans, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg then stir in the chips.
- Drop 1 teaspoon cheese mixture onto each cupcake. Bake as cake mix package directs.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!