Chocolate Banana Nut Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a muffin! Wait, no - it's a cupcake! For breakfast, dessert, or just a snack, our Chocolate Banana Nut Cupcakes will have you wondering why you didn't think of this combination sooner.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package banana bread muffin mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make muffin mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake according to package directions.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place mixture in a resealable plastic bag, snip off corner with scissors, and drizzle evenly over cupcakes. Sprinkle with walnuts and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!