Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing plain about our Classic Vanilla Cupcakes. These sweet homemade baked goods fit everything from after school snacks and bake sales to showers or weddings.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package French vanilla cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- White chocolate shavings for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and vanilla. Add eggs, beating well after each addition. Equally divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with star tip. Pipe frosting in circular pattern on tops of cupcakes. Garnish with white chocolate shavings.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.