Game Day Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food creates smiles with his super easy idea for decorating Game Day Cupcakes. These cupcakes are sure to score lots of points for you. No need to buy store-bought when homemade cupcakes look and taste this good!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.5-ounce) box chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (4.67-ounce) box chocolate mint candies, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green food color
- White decorating gel
- 18 chocolate-covered almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake pans with 18 paper liners.
- Add chopped chocolate mints to cake batter; mix well. Pour batter into lined cups.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting with peppermint extract and 8 to 10 drops green food color until desired shade of green (for grass). Frost cupcakes when cool.
- Using decorating gel, create yard lines by drawing two lines across each cupcake (see photo); add a number to each. Place a chocolate-covered almond between the two lines on each cupcake and draw football stitching lines on each. Serve, or keep loosely covered until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!