Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One wants ice cream, one wants cake. Can't decide? Make these unique cupcakes in ice cream cones. And don't worry, they won't melt!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package cake mix, any flavor
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles, divided (see Note)
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 (16-ounce) can frosting, any flavor
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Place ice cream cones in cupcake tins and spoon 1 tablespoon cake batter into each cone. Over each cone of batter, add 1 teaspoon sprinkles, then cover with another tablespoon of batter.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. When cooled, spread with frosting.
Instead of sprinkles, you could use 1/2 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, semisweet chocolate chips, or even hot fudge!
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.