Ice Cream Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is something we first tried when we ran out of milk for a muffin recipe. We thought, "Hey, why not try ice cream instead?" Well, guess what? It worked! Our Ice Cream Muffins are super simple, chocolaty, and delicious.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place 12 paper baking cups into 12 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, stir the ice cream until melted. Stir in the remaining ingredients until well blended; the mixture will be stiff. Spoon batter evenly into muffin tins. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- You can really experiment with these by using different ice cream flavors, even ones like chocolate chip that already have chocolate or candy bits in them.
- We're showing you how to make these, step-by-step, in our blog post!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!