Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why bake a whole cake if you only want a few portions at a time? Our awesome idea for a microwaveable cake in a mug will solve that dilemma instantly! Give our yummy Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes a try and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- Cake Mix
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake and pudding mixes; blend well with a whisk. Stir in coconut and pecans.
- Divide cake mix evenly into 8 small plastic bags, about 1/2 cup each; seal and label "Cake Mix." Do the same with confectioners’ sugar, packing about 1/3 cup mix in each bag; seal and label "Glaze Mix."
- To make an individual microwave Italian Cream “Mug” Cake, spray the inside of a microwave-safe mug generously with cooking spray. Pour prepared bag of cake mix into mug. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, and 1 tablespoon milk. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Microwave at 100% power for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, place prepared bag of glaze mix in a small bowl and add 1-1/2 teaspoons milk; mix well then pour glaze over mug cake immediately after removing it from microwave. Serve cake warm in the mug.
Check This Out!
- For more desserts made in a mug, make our Peanut Butter Mug Cake, our Chocolate Mug Brownie, or our 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun!
- If you're cooking for one, you need our collection of Easy Meals for One.
- How about a different Italian dessert? Try our Italian Pastry Squares, our Dreamy Tiramisu, or our Ricotta Cheesecake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.