The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Peanut Butter Cup "Cupcakes"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Here's how you become the hit of the bake sale: First, you start by making these easy Peanut Butter Cup "Cupcakes." Second, you tell them what they are. Third, you sit back, relax, and let the cupcakes do the selling for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cup candies, plus a few extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in peanut butter candies. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix butter and peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Mix in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, and garnish with extra peanut butter candies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!