Peanut Butter Cup "Cupcakes"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's how you become the hit of the bake sale: First, you start by making these easy Peanut Butter Cup "Cupcakes." Second, you tell them what they are. Third, you sit back, relax, and let the cupcakes do the selling for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cup candies, plus a few extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in peanut butter candies. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix butter and peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Mix in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, and garnish with extra peanut butter candies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!