We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are the cutest cupcakes around! When you put out these Santa Cupcakes at your holiday party, kids of all ages are sure to be squealing over them...and over you, too!
What You'll Need
- 24 paper baking cups
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups mini holiday candy-coated chocolate candies, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- Red sugar crystals for garnish
- Mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 24 paper baking cups in muffin tins.
- Add 3/4 cup of mini chocolate candies to batter; mix well. Spoon batter evenly into baking cups and bake according to package directions.
- Let cupcakes cool, then frost with vanilla frosting.
- Decorate cupcakes by sprinkling top one-third and halfway down one side of each cupcake with red sugar crystals, making hats. Use green chocolate candies for eyes and red ones for noses. Cut 2 mini marshmallows in half lengthwise. Place 3 pieces of marshmallow at edge of red sugar to make hat brims. Place remaining piece at end of red sugar on sides to make hat tassels. Make beards by placing marshmallows in two rows over bottom one-third of frosting on each cupcake. Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of the Reynolds Kitchen
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 272
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 215mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!