Spring Flower Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn ordinary cupcakes into spring flowers with easy decorating tips to make Spring Flower Cupcakes, using mini candies like jelly beans, Jordan almonds, licorice and more. Perfect for showers, weddings, graduation or any party.
What You'll Need
- 24 homemade or prepared standard cupcakes or 48 mini cupcakes (or a combination)
- 1 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- Assorted food colors (green, yellow, red, purple, orange)
- Assorted jelly beans (suggested flavors include Orange Juice, Bubble Gum, French Vanilla, Island Punch, Sour Lemon, Cantaloupe, and Cotton Candy)
- Bunny Corn
- Fruit Sours
- Jordan Almonds
- Licorice Pastels
- Mint Cremes
What to Do
- Divide and tint vanilla frosting to desired colors with food colors. Cover frosting with plastic wrap until ready to use.
- Choose desired cupcake and frosting color. Spread frosting on top of cupcake. Arrange jelly beans, side by side, along outside edge of cupcake. Continue with another color jelly beans. Insert a few licorice pastels in center.
- Have fun mixing and matching the cupcakes and candies to create eye-catching spring flower designs.
This recipe was developed especially for Jelly Belly® by our friends Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, authors of the best-selling books “Hello, Cupcake!” and "What's New, Cupcake?"
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!