Winter Wonderland Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've put all the magic of a winter wonderland into the batter of these Winter Wonderland Cupcakes. Red and green peppermint swirls are topped with a creamy frosting and sugary "snow" crystals to dazzle and delight them all!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 drops red food color color
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
- 2 drops green food color
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- White sugar crystals for garnish
- 24 Christmas decorations or candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Spoon half the batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Divide remaining batter into 2 bowls. Add red food color and 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract to one bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Add green food color and remaining peppermint extract to second bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Drop a teaspoon each of red and green batter into each muffin cup, and swirl with a knife.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean; let cool. Frost cupcakes, then decorate with sugar crystals and Christmas decorations.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 195
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 190mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!