We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't get more simple or classic than our 2-Minute Slaw. It's great for summertime BBQs on those lazy, sun-drenched days. So when the meat comes of the grill and you realize you forgot the slaw, no worries... it'll be done in a wink!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 large)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add shredded cabbage and carrots; toss to coat well. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make this even easier, you can use 2 (10-ounce) packages of pre-shredded coleslaw mix instead of cutting the cabbage and carrots by hand.
- We've got lots of coleslaw recipes on our website for you to try. Take a look at our collection of favorites -- there's something for everyone!
- For more fantastic sides, check out or collection of Divine Deli Salad Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!