We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Salad is a great complement with dinner - it goes along with just about all meals! Try this Anything-Throw-Together Salad next time you're looking for a side dish, or when you want a quick snack!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 142
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 422mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!