Award-Winning Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Here in the Test Kitchen we know that the real judges of a tasty dish are our friends and family, so when we first served up this potato salad recipe and everyone cheered, we knew we had come up with an Award-Winning Potato Salad recipe. Give this creamy potato salad a try and let us know what you think!
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds white or red potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large pot with just enough water to cover; bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Cut potatoes into chunks and add to sour cream mixture. Add eggs, bell pepper, and celery; toss gently until well combined.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- We've got other potato salad recipes that are sure to please! Click here for more yummy options!
- If you love making deli salads all year long, then you've got to download our FREE eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, & More.
- Do you have an award-winning recipe? If so, you should check out all these great cooking contests going on right now!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!