BLT Egg Salad Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
That's right! We've combined two classic sandwiches into one deliciously amazing lunchtime favorite. Our BLT Egg Salad Sandwich is sure to be you're new go-to mid-day meal!
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 3 romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 slices hearty white bread
What to Do
- In a large bowl, coarsely chop eggs. Stir in mayonnaise, salt, pepper, bacon, and tomato; mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over 3 slices of bread, then top with lettuce and remaining bread. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pound cake will certainly brighten up your day! From the fresh aroma of it baking to the first forkful of lemony bliss, our Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake is a real delight. This pound cake is summer-perfect and ready to be brought along to all of your picnics and potlucks!