BLT Egg Salad Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
That's right! We've combined two classic sandwiches into one deliciously amazing lunchtime favorite. Our BLT Egg Salad Sandwich is sure to be you're new go-to mid-day meal!
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 3 romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 slices hearty white bread
What to Do
- In a large bowl, coarsely chop eggs. Stir in mayonnaise, salt, pepper, bacon, and tomato; mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over 3 slices of bread, then top with lettuce and remaining bread. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!