Bacon Ranch Coleslaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does our Bacon Ranch Coleslaw combine all your family's favorite ingredients, but it's such a cinch to make you'll never buy store-bought coleslaw again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss until evenly coated. Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- If you prefer your coleslaw chilled, refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- So many yummy coleslaw options! Another one of our favorites is Firecracker Slaw, 'cause it's cool, crunchy, and colorful!
- If you like this recipes then you'll love our simple, creamy, crunchy recipe for Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!