Berry Grape Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Brighten up your lunchtime with this Berry Grape Chicken Salad! It's a super simple recipe that starts with precooked chicken and features lots of fresh fruit (as well as an unexpected ingredient). Once everything comes together, and you take your first bite, you'll fall in love with this tasty combination!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 red apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cut into chunks
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix gently until well combined and everything is evenly coated.
- Serve on individual plates or a serving platter.
- If you're serving this on a platter, we suggest lining it with some leaf lettuce first, for a fancier look!
- Mix it up! Try one of our other fantastic chicken salad recipes in our collection of Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 316
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 92mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 13 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that