Blue Cheese Bacon Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Blue Cheese Bacon Slaw is a welcomed change from ordinary coleslaw and the perfect way to shake off winter and welcome the cool crisp recipes of summer. The combo of flavors makes this creamy crunchy slaw the perfect go-along with any lunch favorite. Pack a picnic or eat this at home, either way it's gonna be deli-fantastic!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package broccoli slaw mix (see note)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 5 bacon slices, crispy cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine slaw mix, onion, bacon, salt, pepper, and ranch dressing; mix well.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you want to change things up, you can always try different varieties of bagged slaw mixes which can be found in the produce department of your market.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!