We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, we can always pick up ready-made coleslaw at the market, but when it's this easy to make, why not do it ourselves? It'll be smooth sailing in the kitchen when you throw together our tasty Captain's Coleslaw.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package cabbage coleslaw mix (see Options)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except coleslaw mix; mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add coleslaw mix and toss until well coated. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Wanna shred the cabbage yourself? Go ahead! Use about 10 cups of shredded cabbage and add a few shredded carrots if you'd like!
- Love cabbage? Check out all the recipes we have in our collection of Easy Cabbage Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 183
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 387mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!