Chicken Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Chicken Macaroni Salad is a bit of a twist on an old favorite, and the chicken makes it substantial enough to be a complete meal. In fact, it is!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni 7 to 9 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, rinse, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni with remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- You may want to moisten this with additional mayonnaise before serving, if you've chilled it first. For a different taste variation, try adding 1 teaspoon dried dillweed or dried basil, or 1/2 teaspoon celery seed.
- Have a hard time making or peeling hard-boiled eggs? Check out our tips and tricks right here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.