Crunchy Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup
- COOK TIME
- 3 Hr
You'll be cool as a cucumber when you bring this one to the table! This Crunchy Cucumber Salad features extra-crispy cukes and bell peppers, making it a light 'n' tasty go-along for any springtime occasion.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups ice water
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, salt, and ice water. Cover and chill 1 hour, then drain and return cucumbers to the bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- We like to peel the cucumbers for this salad, but you can also use them unpeeled or run a fork across the peels before slicing to give them a ridged look.
- Have a whole lot of cucumbers on hand? Why not use some of them to make our Half Sour Dill Pickles?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 60
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 6.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 882mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 7.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.