Deli Antipasto Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One quick trip to your market is all it takes to turn out an antipasto worthy of an Italian restaurant. Our Deli Antipasto Toss is so easy to throw together as an appetizer or light lunch.
What You'll Need
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 (1-inch) slice (about 1/2 pound) deli ham, cut into cubes
- 1 (1-inch) slice (about 1/2 pound) turkey breast, cut into cubes
- 1 (1-inch) slice (about 1/2 pound) deli hard salami, cut into cubes
- 1 (1/2-inch) slice (about 1/2 pound) provolone cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (16-ounce) jar peperoncini, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing; mix well.
- Add dressing and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
You've gotta serve a nice, warm loaf of freshly made garlic bread to sop up this dressing. There's nothing like it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 366
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 74mg 25 %
- Sodium 1,941mg 81 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 6.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.