Deviled Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken your favorite party appetizer and turned it into your favorite spread and deli salad too! Our Deviled Egg Salad makes a great filling for sandwiches or a great party dip. No matter which way you choose to serve this you can bet that everyone is going to love it!
What You'll Need
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- Hot sauce to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a large bowl, coarsely chop the eggs. Add scallion and roasted red peppers.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Add dressing to egg mixture, stirring well. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Want to serve this Deviled Egg Salad the way we do? Garnish with a few chopped peppers (for a pop of color) and serve with pita chips or French bread slices.
- Check out our page on How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs for a step-by-step guide and bonus tips and tricks!
- And if you're looking for more ways to use up your hard-boiled eggs, don't forget to browse our collection of Recipes with Hard-Boiled Eggs!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!