We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody has a favorite dish to partner with coleslaw. From picnic food to barbecued spareribs, fried chicken and more, this no-fail recipe for Everything Coleslaw works with everything you could possibly serve with coleslaw!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 cups (1 small head) shredded cabbage (see Notes)
- 1 cup (about 2) shredded carrots
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Add shredded cabbage and carrots. Toss to coat well.
Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Some say coleslaw should be sweet, others say it should be tangy. Well, you can adjust the amount of sugar to your own liking to make it your very own taste. You can also use two 10-ounce packages of pre-shredded coleslaw instead of shredding the cabbage and carrots yourself. It's a nice time-saver when you have little preparation time!
- Looking for even more ways to enjoy coleslaw? Check out our collection of 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 274
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.7g 3 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 1,031mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.