Greek Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How about this Greek variation of cucumber salad? It's a snap! It tastes like when Momma used to take summer cukes and throw them together like this just to use them up. Remember how we gobbled them up?
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized cucumbers, peeled (and seeded if desired) and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sugar (to taste)
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill for at least one hour. Stir well before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!