Italian Tortellini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This Italian Tortellini Salad is sure to blow your company away with zesty flavor. Tortellini salad is a huge favorite with foodies looking for a light Italian lunch, and that's just what we're doing come summer time. So grab a bowl and enjoy our bright and refreshing Italian Tortellini Salad along side friends and family! After all, Italian dining is all about the company...and the pasta!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen three cheese tortellini
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) slices deli salami, 1/4-inch diced
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 (15-ounce) can quartered artichokes, drained well
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) slices deli provolone cheese, 1/4-inch diced
- 1 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini, salami, pepperoni, artichokes, tomatoes, provolone cheese, olives, onion, and parsley.
To Make Dressing:
- To make the Red Wine Vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Pour over tortellini mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
- We love deli salad recipes, and we know you do too. Check out or Divine Deli Salad Recipes for more amazing options!
- If you're over pasta salad, though we don't know how you could be, here are some Easy Coleslaw Recipes that will help you mix things up.
- Tortellini salads is just one of many staple dishes from the Italian countryside! We've got a collection of No-Fail Italian Favorites that are sure to make you feel like you're in your favorite Italian paradise.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.