We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tired of the same old coleslaw recipes? Try our traditional Kwanzaa Slaw that's sure to become a tradition at your house.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage mix, celery, and bell peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing and brown sugar until sugar dissolves. Pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture, tossing to coat completely.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!