We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tired of the same old coleslaw recipes? Try our traditional Kwanzaa Slaw that's sure to become a tradition at your house.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage mix, celery, and bell peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing and brown sugar until sugar dissolves. Pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture, tossing to coat completely.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.