Make Ahead Shrimp Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a jump start with this easy make-ahead dish-you can make it in the morning and let it chill until you're ready to serve it for lunch or dinner.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound frozen peeled and deveined salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 7 cups shredded lettuce (1 head iceberg)
What to Do
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in shrimp and tomatoes. Cover and chill 2 hours or until ready to serve. Serve over lettuce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!