We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Look for shredded cabbage in the produce section of your supermarket. It's usually available in varying widths, from wispy angel hair to matchstick size.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) can frozen margarita mix, thawed and undiluted
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 9 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
What to Do
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover dressing, and chill until ready to use.
- Combine green cabbage and next 3 ingredients. Add desired amount of dressing to coleslaw, and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 17 Easy Cabbage Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!