Perfect Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect egg salad to eat as-is, to top a green salad, or to make into a sandwich. The celery and onion give it a welcome crunch, while the mustard adds just the right kick. Our Perfect Egg Salad is an "eggs-eptionally" good!
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, chop or mash eggs to desired consistency with a fork.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can try lots of interesting add-ins, like chopped olives, sliced mushrooms, chopped red and green bell peppers (they're so colorful!), crushed potato chips, canned French fried onions, even some tuna fish (one of our favorites!), cooked pasta (it gives you something to bite into), or paprika for that extra hit of spice! Whatever way you choose, it's sure to be one of the best egg salad recipes ever!
- If you're looking for another potluck deli salad, check out our Creamy Cucumber Salad.
If you love this recipe for Perfect Egg Salad, then just wait untill you see all our other yummy egg salad recipes. Click here to view our collection of 7 Deliciously Easy Egg Salad Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".