Revved Up Radish Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're getting all revved up about this fantastically easy, and oh-so delicious, Revved Up Radish Slaw! It's a recipe that works perfectly as a Spring or Summer side dish!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups shredded radishes (about 15)
- 1 cup chopped yellow peppers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise and remaining ingredients until well combined. Drizzle over slaw, toss until coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ben's Chili Bowl has been a landmark restaurant in Washington D.C. since 1958. The restaurant first became famous for its homemade chili dogs. After getting tasting one, we knew we had to recreate this chili in our Test Kitchen. Our recipe for Ben's Chili Dog is the next best thing to the real version, and your family is going to devour it.