Summer's Best Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect go-along to bring to a family shindig or backyard bash, 'cause it goes along with everything! Summer's Best Slaw features the delicious combo of a sweet and savory dressing and crunchy, flavorful summer peppers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, celery, bell peppers, and jalapeno pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved; pour over coleslaw mixture, tossing to coat completely.
Summer and slaw seems to go hand-in-hand, so if you're looking for more ways to prepare it, check out our collection of easy coleslaw recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.