We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Coleslaw is an almost universal dish, and everybody has his or her own way of making it. If you've got a favorite, fine. But Sunny Slaw is a simple one that works every time!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons grated or minced onion
- 1/2 medium-sized green cabbage, shredded or 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, salt, and onion.
- Place shredded cabbage in a large bowl, pour dressing over cabbage, and toss.
- Transfer slaw to a salad bowl and arrange shredded carrots around top to form a decorative border.