We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Toss together this crowd-pleasing slaw the next time you need to take a dish to a potluck?it's a guaranteed winner!
What You'll Need
- 2 (3-ounce) packages Ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large cabbage, finely shredded (about 8 cups)
What to Do
- Remove seasoning packets from noodle packages, and reserve for another use. Break up uncooked noodles.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add noodle pieces and almonds. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove noodles and almonds from heat.
- Whisk together olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add cabbage, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with toasted noodles and almonds before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!