The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tangy Sandwich Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
Tangy Sandwich Slaw gets its distinct flavor from a mixture of Dijon mustard and seasoned rice vinegar, making it your passport to a world of exciting taste.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar, roasted garlic flavor
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) bag coleslaw mix (about 4 cups)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, mustard, and black pepper; whisk well until thoroughly mixed.
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl and toss with vinegar mixture until evenly coated. Serve immediately or keep covered in the refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of Mizkan Americas
This versatile slaw is delicious as-is, or try any of these options for more tasty excitement!
- Fill a pita pocket with slaw along with cooked baby shrimp.
- Go Asian-style by mixing the slaw with diced cooked chicken to fill appetizer or main-dish lettuce wraps.
- Make everyone’s favorite meat and cheese-packed sub sandwiches with the usual fix-ins then add this slaw for tasty crunch.
- For great sandwich wraps, evenly distribute 1/2 pound thinly sliced ham or turkey in the center of 4 eight-inch spinach-flavored tortillas, top each with about 1 cup slaw, fold in the sides of the wrap, and roll from the bottom up.
Jun 23, 2014
Loved the original recipe and the options listed are just as good. We especially liked the Asian style option.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
We cant think of a better way to celebrate June is Dairy Month than by making a decadent, Italian style cheesecake that uses a collection of dairy aisle favorites.