Veggie Cabbage Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, we could pick up some ready-made cold salads at the market, but when fresh is this easy, why not impress 'em with your own colorful, crunchy homemade salad?!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 of a medium head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 of a medium head red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large cucumbers, seeded and diced (see Note)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, toss together the green and red cabbages, the cucumbers, onion, and corn.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad; toss well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
To seed the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.