Veggie Cabbage Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, we could pick up some ready-made cold salads at the market, but when fresh is this easy, why not impress 'em with your own colorful, crunchy homemade salad?!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 of a medium head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 of a medium head red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large cucumbers, seeded and diced (see Note)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, toss together the green and red cabbages, the cucumbers, onion, and corn.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad; toss well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
To seed the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds.