We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got the best southern coleslaw recipe around! It's big on taste and crunch, with the Tex-Mex flavors everyone loves! Whip it up any day of the week, or make it at your next outdoor bash when you want to pack a flavorful punch. Our Texas Slaw comes with an optional kick if you're feeling a little adventurous! This is the perfect southern coleslaw recipe to impress the guests this summer.
What You'll Need
- LIME VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
What to Do
- In a small bowl whisk together Lime Vinaigrette ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, red and yellow peppers, jalapeno pepper, if desired, and cilantro. Drizzle vinaigrette over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 106
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 302mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 7.5g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!