Editor's PicksOur Editors' picks contain our favorite recipes from main dishes and sides, to breakfast recipes and desserts. These are some of the very best dessert recipes that we have.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Party Pleasers
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes