Classic Hanukkah Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for something to serve with your latkes this year? Enjoy these easy recipes, perfect for rounding out your Hanukkah meal. We've got all the traditional favorites, including potato pancakes, brisket recipes, homemade applesauce, and jelly donuts.
Latkes (Potato Pancakes)
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!
- 18 Crazy Ways with Tortillas
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 5 Winning Game Day Menus
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 40 Party Pleasing Appetizers
- 18 Easy Bakery Recipes
- 18 Recipes All About The Taste
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 12 Throwback Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes