Watch the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Join Mr. Food this Saturday, December 17, at 3:30 pm, MT/5:30 EST in watching the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. If you love potatoes, you won't want to miss this! Don't forget to make a few winning potato dishes to serve up while you are watching. There are a dozen of our favorites below.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- Want more info about the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl? Click Here
- Want to get 12 great recipes to serve during the big game? Click Here
- Want to watch Mr. Food talking Potatoes & Football with Frank Muir, President of the Idaho Potato Commission? Click Here
- Want to enter to win a 20-pound case of farm-fresh genuine Idaho potatoes? Click Here
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food
- Throwback Week: A Journey Through the Decades
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes