Watch the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Join Mr. Food this Saturday, December 17, at 3:30 pm, MT/5:30 EST in watching the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. If you love potatoes, you won't want to miss this! Don't forget to make a few winning potato dishes to serve up while you are watching. There are a dozen of our favorites below.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- Want more info about the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl? Click Here
- Want to get 12 great recipes to serve during the big game? Click Here
- Want to watch Mr. Food talking Potatoes & Football with Frank Muir, President of the Idaho Potato Commission? Click Here
- Want to enter to win a 20-pound case of farm-fresh genuine Idaho potatoes? Click Here
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.
- Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Traditional Southern Desserts: Top 10 Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with Kids: 14 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and Crafts
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes