Mr. Food Talks Potatoes & Football
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food sits down with Frank Muir, President of the Idaho Potato Commission. He finds out the inspiration behind how two All-American favorites got "teamed up"! You'll be amazed how popular Idaho potatoes are, so check out the video now.
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.
- Throwback Week: A Journey Through the Decades
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 10 Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss